Essays on Community

Essays on Community

We've found 387 essays on Community

Essay examples

Essay topics

information

Reducing Gang Violence

In order to reduce gang violence I would implement community crime prevention programs or strategies targeting changes in community infrastructure, culture, and the physical environment. Furthermore, gang violence will be reduced by executing a diversity of approaches including neighborhood watch, community policing, urban or physical design, and …

CommunityCrimeCriminologyGang ViolenceJusticeViolence
Words 602
Pages 3
Leading professional development

Analyze the extent to which the approach relates to an organizational context known to you. The abstract I have selected for review and analysis, with most relevance to my own professional development and therefore is of most interest to me is that of Lyndon &king …

CommunityProfessional Development
Words 2742
Pages 10
Contributions Of Community Pharmacies Health And Social Care Essay

In the United Kingdom, the parts of community pharmaceuticss to public wellness have non been clearly defined. As a effect they are non routinely integrated into the work of the wider public wellness household. Whilst it is ill-defined why this should be, it has been …

CommunityDiseaseEpidemiologyHealthPharmacy
Words 3214
Pages 12
Haven’t found the relevant content? Hire a subject expert to help you with
Essays on Community
$35.80 for a 2-page paper
Get custom paper
essays on topic icon
Community Partnership

No one can deny the importance of the role of humanity partnership. Everyone in this community have to participate in education. Since we live in the age of globalization, the education has become a must in the shelter of modernism and deep-rooted heritage. This will …

CommunityPartnershipTeacher
Words 336
Pages 2
The Company and its Credo

This paper posits that J&J appears to have chosen doing CSR activities because of its company Credo that is has adopted and whose influence permeates the whole organization’s way of doing its business. See Appendix A. This is evident in Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to …

CommunityCompanyEvidenceSustainability
Words 739
Pages 3
Difference Between The Two States Of The Community Surrounding Education

Facilitating and increasing possibilities in education remains to be a focal concern among states as it serves as an instrument for development and growth. This is why many states spend a large amount of income and resources for enhancing education to meet the demands of …

CommunityCurriculumEducationIslamLiteracy
Words 79
Pages 1
6 Ways to Grow a Startup Community in Your Own Backyard

As an organization that supports the growth of entrepreneurship across America, we have heard one question over and over again from policymakers and community leaders: “How can I make [insert city name] the next Silicon Valley?”Over the past half-century, Silicon Valley has emerged as the …

CommunityEntrepreneurshipMentorship
Words 764
Pages 3
In-Depth Audience Analysis

With the resubmission of this paper, I actually conducted research on the topic I’m writing about and made sure I understood the research gathered for this assignment. I hope to gain a better understanding of what the Chamber of Commerce is and how it affects …

CommunityE-commerceEssay ExamplesInternet
Words 1264
Pages 5
Hackney Community College Vs Tesco

My two companies are Hackney Community College & Tesco. Stakeholders are a person with an interest or concern in something for example a business. Customers A person or organisation that buys goods or services from a store or business. Hackney Community College example: Students come …

CommunityTesco
Words 375
Pages 2
American Indian Women and Community Issues

America, where representations of Indian men and women perform stereotyped Noble/Savage or Princess/Squaw functions, depending on their relationships with whites. The “princess” figure is a “convert” who rejects or is rejected by her own people for her transgressive attraction to white culture or white individuals, …

CommunityWomen
Words 73
Pages 1
Community Memorial Hospital

As the Chief Financial Officer of Community Memorial Hospital, I realize that it is important for all individuals to get the full benefits of their insurance and to be able to get their claims processed in a timely fashion. I also realize the importance of …

CommunityContractHospitalMedicine
Words 89
Pages 1
American Community Survey

American Community Survey An Overview of the American Community Survey Have you ever thought about how, or why, new roads, schools, after-school programs, or hospitals are placed in communities? What makes communities attractive to new businesses or tourists? Why there is no ATM or video …

Community
Words 4727
Pages 18
The Importance of Volunteers to a Community

This research essay considers the possibility of whether or not requiring American youth to volunteer is a good idea. I tried staying objective in my argument by using reliable sources to cultivate a reasonable solution the sources I sought out the most were studies that …

BeliefCitizenshipCommunityVolunteer
Words 1653
Pages 7
Community Participation in Forestry

A Survey Analysis of Participation in a Community Forest Management in Nepal By Vishakha Maskey, Tesfa G. Gebremedhin and Timothy J. Dalton1 RESEARCH PAPER 2003-8 Selected paper for presentation at the Northeastern Agricultural Resource Economics Association, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, June 8-10, 2003 Key Words: Community …

CommunityDecision MakingGenderPoverty
Words 4752
Pages 18
Interaction Between Language And Culture

Introduction: Studies of language have provided an interesting insight into the workings of culture and the individual within the framework. Three concepts will be examined to understand the interaction between language and culture in the context of transnational societies. These areas are i) social network …

CommunitySociology
Words 2296
Pages 9
Community Development Practical Approach

Community Arts and St. Kevin’s Family Resource Centre As part of ‘Community Development in Practice, we went on a field trip to two community organisations, Tallaght Community Arts and St. Kevin’s Family Resource Centre. The purpose of which was to look at how each project …

CommunityEmpowermentUnemployment
Words 1347
Pages 5
Speculations about the Future of Vocational Shifts among the Amish

The need to resolve the issue of needing to find alternative and non-traditional occupations would be a persisting issue for the Amish communities in the future. This is especially so when the only choice is to shift vocations. Even if the Amish communities would adopt …

AgricultureAmishCommunityFutureSociology
Words 660
Pages 3
Report from an Interview with a Muslim-American Woman

Oftentimes, personal narratives can become the grounding point for theoretical research. Experiences reflect the social tendencies of an individual or a community. Here social tendencies deal about the overall capacity of an individual or group to adapt to the social environment. It also includes the …

BeliefCommunityInterview
Words 1295
Pages 5
Aspects of Belonging Notes

English questions: -Explain how some of the specific events that are presented in your texts provide insight into belonging/ not belonging? -Relationships are integral to human beings feeling like they belong. Assess the truth of this statement in regard to your prescribed text and one …

BelongingCommunityExperience
Words 781
Pages 3
Ebay Case Study

Characteristics of digital media that support eBay is storage. Data is one of the most important assets to any business same goes to storage that eBay needs to save their customer data. If they lack of storage they will face the problems such as lost …

AnalyticsCase StudyCommunityEbay
Words 589
Pages 3
Modern technology is enhancing social life

Technology is indispensable in solving modern problems, enhancing social life and ensuring a better future (Diamond 240). Technology is the application of scientific knowledge to reach among others industrial and commercial objectives of an organization or a society. It has cultural, organizational and technical aspects …

AgricultureCommunicationCommunityModern TechnologySociety
Words 2149
Pages 8
Community Service Is Unpaid Work Performed by a Person

For my Community Service, my employer was William Colton. Colton elected to the New York State Assembly in November 1996, and he represented as the 47th Assembly District. He comprises the neighborhoods of Bensonhurst, Gravesend, Bath Beach, Dyker Heights, and Midwood. Colton had also been …

CommunityCommunity ServiceCreditSales
Words 776
Pages 3
Belonging and Community

What is my current understanding of belonging and community? Well id have to say belonging is a big thing to teens and most people believe you have to dress a certain way or do something to fit into there apparent “community” but I definitely dont …

AdolescenceCommunityMetaphysics
Words 587
Pages 3
Some Theories Related To The Neighborhood Of A Person And The Likelihood Of Committing A Crime

The article “Is It Important to Examine Crime Trends at a Local ‘Micro’ Level? A Longitudinal Analysis of Street to Street Variability in Crime Trajectories” by Elizabeth Groff, David Weisburd and Sue-Ming Yang looked at the significance of the study they did at the local …

CommunityCrime Prevention
Words 891
Pages 4
The Integral Role of Community Policing in the Curtailing Terrorism

Community policing plays an integral role in curtailing terrorism, since it facilitates information flow. This requires law enforcement authorities to nurture positive relationships and trust with members of the community and business owners to form joint efforts to curtail terrorism through information sharing. Terrorists blend-in …

Community
Words 975
Pages 4
Community College or University

Choosing a college or deciding to even go to college is one of the most stressful things that we have had to do in our lives so far. This is especially stressful when you don’t have the money to pay for college or don’t know …

CommunityUniversity
Words 784
Pages 3
Understanding Organisations and the Role of Hr

1. Introduction The briefing note is aimed to support a new manager to gain some understanding of the organisation in preparation for their start. Enterprise is a private sector organisation that has a current turnover of ? 1. 1bn. Enterprise currently employ’s circa 17,000 people …

BusinessCommunityEmployment
Words 2111
Pages 8
The Importance of Community Policing to Reduce Crime and Build a Personal Relationship Between Communities and the Police Departments

Abstract The implementation of Community Policing was brought about to help reduce crime and develop a personal relationship between police departments and their communities. With crime growing out of control throughout the country and police resources being insufficient to completely control it, it is up …

CommunityCommunity InvolvementPolice
Words 630
Pages 3
Women and the LGBT Community Are Natural Allies

“Maybe it’s because you’re confident,” said the drag queen slamming a whipped-cream pie into my face. It was my reward for raising the most money for AppNexus’ Pride Week Fundraiser.This past year I’ve spent increased time advocating on LGBT issues. It’s not because I’m gay. …

CommunityDiscriminationGenderInequalityLgbt
Words 843
Pages 4
Urban planning policies

NarrativeIn the West, Twentieth Century urban planning policies and rapid urbanization ; characterised by individual usage zoning ; low denseness land usage and auto dependent communities ; have frequently separated people from traditional community interaction. For many this individualistic being can be perceived as dystopia.What …

ApartmentCommunityHouseKitchenSustainabilityUrban Planning
Words 4425
Pages 17
check icon

Find extra essay topics on Essays on Community by our writers.

When fast-talking lawyer Jeff Winger (Joel McHale) finds his degree has been revoked, he is forced to go back to school at Greendale Community College. Hoping to score points with a pretty coed, he invents a study group and invites her to join it. Imagine his surprise when she's not the only one who shows up for help with Spanish from the "board-certified tutor" he proclaims himself to be. Though his command of the language is anything but good, the members continue to meet and end up learning a lot about themselves.… MORE
Information

Original release: September 17, 2009 –; June 2, 2015

Distributor: Sony Pictures Television

Writers: Dan Harmon, Jim Rash, Annie Mebane, Megan Ganz, Chris McKenna, Liz Cackowski, Ryan Ridley, Andy Bobrow

Cast

• Alison Brie - Annie Edison
  • Joel McHale - Jeff Winger
  • Gillian Jacobs - Britta Perry
  • Donald Glover - Troy Barnes
  • Danny Pudi - Abed Nadir

People also search for

• Rick and Morty - Since 2013
  • Parks and Recreation - 2009 – 2015
  • The Office - 2005 – 2013
  • 30 Rock - 2006 – 2013
  • Arrested Development - 2003 – 2006

Frequently asked questions

What is community mean essay?
The meaning of community varies depending on who you ask. For some people, community simply refers to a group of people who live in close proximity to one another. For others, community means a group of people with shared interests or values. And still for others, community may be synonymous with family or friends. Ultimately, the meaning of community is what you make of it.
How do I write an essay about my community?
It will depend on what you want to say about your community and what angle you want to take. However, some tips on how to write an essay about your community could include:- Outline what you want to say about your community. This could include its history, its people, its culture, and its importance to you.- Write about why your community is important to you. What are its unique qualities that make it special to you?- Share your personal experiences of your community. What are your fondest memories or moments?- Discuss the challenges faced by your community. What are the issues that concern you and your fellow residents?- Offer your vision for the future of your community. What kind of change would you like to see, and what can be done to make it happen?
What is the importance of community essay?
The importance of community essay can be best explained by looking at the concept of community itself. A community is a group of people who share a common interest, goal or belief. The term can be used to refer to any group of people, from a small town to a large city, and from a nation to the global community.There are many reasons why community is important. For one, it provides individuals with a sense of belonging. When people are part of a community, they feel a sense of connection to others and a sense of responsibility for the group as a whole. This can lead to a stronger sense of self-identity and a greater sense of purpose.In addition, community can provide a sense of safety and security. When people know and trust their neighbors, they are more likely to look out for one another and help each other in times of need. This can create a more stable and secure environment for everyone involved.Finally, community can foster a sense of unity and cooperation. When people work together towards a common goal, they can build strong relationships and trust. This can lead to a more harmonious and productive society.
How do you write a community service essay?
Most colleges require students to complete community service projects before graduation. In order to write a community service essay, you need to first understand what community service is and its importance.Community service is defined as voluntary work intended to help people in a particular area. It is often organized by religious groups, schools, or other organizations. Community service projects can include anything from cleaning up a local park to helping out at a soup kitchen.The importance of community service is that it helps people in need and can also be a way to give back to the community. It can also help build character and leadership skills.When writing a community service essay, you should focus on the impact that your work had on the community. You can discuss the people you helped, the difference you made, and what you learned from the experience.If you are still having trouble writing your essay, consider using a professional writing service. They can help you create a well-written and impactful essay that will get you into the college of your choice.

Save time and let our verified experts help you.

Hire writer