- Underline the adverb clause, labeling the subject and the verb of each clause.
- Circle the subordinating conjunction in each sentence.
- Identify the question that is being answered by the clause.
- Draw an arrow to the word that each clause modifies.
Order custom essay Clause Worksheet Directions with free plagiarism report
- I will not go to the movies with you unless you buy me a soda, popcorn, and candy.
- Eric will find the almanacs where the other reference books are shelved.
- Erin goes swimming whenever she gets the chance.
- After you have beaten the eggs, slowly add the dry ingredients to make Mrs. Franken a batch of cookies.
- The washer will stop if the door is opened.
- Residents of the quiet suburban neighborhood have been urged by the mayor to conserve water until the shortage ends.
- His pictures came out badly because the film was torn slightly.
- We had a good time at the picnic even though we were attacked by an angry swarm of bumblebees.
- No one may enter the studio while the red light Is on.
- A tire blew out as the Jet taxied to the runway.
- We arrived at the bus station as our bus was beginning to pull away onto the highway.
- The movie, Spenserian and Superman: Best Friends Reunited, had already started when Mr. Font arrived.
- Because we had to get up at 4:30 in the morning, we went to bed before American Idol was over.
- Whenever It was possible, the guide planted trees.
- Will you move the couch when you have time?
- Because the music in the stadium was so loud, Katie got a piercing headache that made her nauseous.
- No one came to the party since Dave forgot to mail the invitations.
- Did you see my sister at the mall when you were in Williamsburg?
- My ride came before I had finished breakfast.
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?