Since the maiden business venture would be the first business venture of the group, we would prefer to keep the funding internal. The business venture we would start is Indian Street food restaurant “ Pao Khao” Executive Summary Pao Khao is a locally owned fast food outlet that will be positioned as an international franchise through our creative approach to the company's image and detail presentation. Pao Khao will provide a combination of excellent food at value pricing, with fun packaging and atmosphere.
Pao Khao is the answer to an increasing demand for snack-type & Ethnic Indian food. In today's highly competitive environment, it is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate one fast food outlet from another. Delhi NCR , has population of more than 2 million. Our main priority is to establish starting in Gurgaon , preferably close to one of prominent shopping malls in MG road. Later, our effort will be a further development of more retail outlets in the surrounding area. This plan is prepared to obtain a location for the initial launch of this concept.
Additional financing will need to be secured for the two subsequent outlets, anticipated in month 13 and early in year three. The financing, in addition to the capital contributions from shareholders, will allow Pao Khao to successfully open and expand through year two. The initial capital investment will allow Pao Khao to provide its customers with a value-driven, entertaining experience through the creativity of its founders. Pao Khao will entice youngsters as well as working couple (DINK) to bring their friends and family with our innovative environment, fresh Indian Snack /Ethnic food .
Order custom essay Start Up of New Fast Food Chain in India with free plagiarism report
To establish a presence as a successful local fast food outlets and gain a market share in Delhi NCR Fastest growing fast food industry. To make Pao Khao a destination spot for mall-goers, leisure & pleasure seekers . Our main goal is to be one of the most successful fast food outlets in Gurgaon, starting with one retail outlet located inside a major shopping mall as a "market tester. " Pao Khao will strive to be a premier local fast food brand in the local marketplace.
We want our customers to have the total experience when visiting our outlets and website as they will learn about this fascinating new "pop culture. " We will sell merchandise from pre-packaged chutney and t-shirts, to innovative combinations such as Idli Dhokla, all with our official brand attached to them. Our main focus will be serving high-quality food at a great value.
To succeed in this business we must:
- Create a unique, innovative, entertaining menu that will differentiate us from the rest of the competition. Control costs at all times, in all areas and implement a conservative approach to growth policy. Although, we provide more than enough fund to open more than one outlet, we want to be on the safe side of the business.
- Sell the products that are of the highest quality, as well as keeping the customers happy with all of our product categories from food to store merchandising.
- Provide 100% satisfaction to our customers and maintaining the level of excellent services among other competitors. Encourage the two most important values in fast food business: brand and image, as these two ingredients are a couple of main drivers in marketing communications.
- Get access to high-traffic shopping malls near the target market.
- Promote good values of company culture and business philosophy.
Pao Khao is a privately held company. It will be registered as a Limited company, with ownership 25% - Hari Das Gupta, 25% - Pallavi, 25% - Pramod, 25% - Debashish 2. 2 Start-up Summary The retail outlet will be rented at one of the target location shopping malls.
Our preference is Space A, for the main reason of reaching larger traffic. Startup requirements will be financed through owner investments. (all values in INR) a 2. 3 Company Locations and Facilities Pao Khao locations will range in size from 70~100 meter square and will seat from 15 – 25 guests. Our first location will be on the larger end of this range. The location will feature its own originality in merchandise display and other brand building attributes. We will equip the outlet with modern furniture and aim for cleanliness and an open feeling.
We are currently looking at several possible sites in shopping malls along MG Road. The space selection will be chosen based upon the following criteria:
- Community size: minimum of 10,00,000 people within a radius of 5 kilometers.
- Office Areas and Tourist destination.
- Easy access.
- Large percentage of upwardly mobile upper middle class in the community.
All of these qualities are consistent with Pao Khao goal of providing a top quality fast food experience. We want "word-of-mouth" to be our best form of marketing, where our customers value our brand as something exciting and cannot wait to tell their friends and neighbors.
Pao Khao will directly compete with several fast food joints inside the chosen shopping mall, including Mac Donald, Pizza Hut and other but create niche for its ethnic Indian Flavour. Products We want to focus only on selling Indian Food. Alcoholic drinks will not be sold in our outlet, as Pao Khao promotes a healthy and positive Indian lifestyle. Pao Khao primarily ethnic Indian Street/Snack food
- Chole Bature
- Dahi Bhalla
- Indian Thaali
- Executive Thali
- Rajmaa chawal or noodles.. (fusion)
- Pao Bhaji
Pao Khao has several advantages over its leading competitors:
- Unique "fusion" concept of Indian Food.
- We expect a high degree of enthusiasm and offer a fun store with friendly staff, that reflects the company's youthful and energetic culture.
- Supporting merchandise items that support the company's brand building.
- Our innovative packaging will be more entertaining than our competitors
Direct relation with farmers to procure fresh vegetable and grains at lower prices. Core essential for successful business strategy would be
- Indentifying appropriate and correct place for the first restaurant
- Quality of service and food , cleanliness
- Commitment to customer and creating the right ambience
- Chefs are key USP and need to have competency to develop this and also keep in mind attrition due to competition.
- Marketing – Without proper marketing, howsoever a good idea can fail , hence marketing strategy is paramount importance
Marketing has to be both ATL and BTL. Since we are promoting amidst fierce competition, we need to have aggressive marketing strategy which creates buzz in.
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?