Implications for Marketers Marketing strategies (Marketing mix elements – price, product, distribution, and promotions) has to reflect the brand and its image appropriately. Marketers should constantly be up to date with the changes in consumer’s demographic, lifestyles, and trends in order to develop marketing programs that appeals to them, so that they are able to be more adaptive to the marketing programs to the brand to achieve brand awareness.
Marketers should always develop marketing programs that fits the image of the brand in order to achieve consumers association with the brand. Fast and effective strategies need to be implemented whenever there are negative news and views regarding the brand before it spreads further and tarnishes the brand’s and corporate image. Marketers need to avoid manipulation of the benefits of the product in order to avoid any boycotts, protest and suing by health organisations and various parties, which will generate negative publicity that will tarnish the brand and company.
Advertising message and strategies has to reflect the brand’s image in order for consumer to associate better with the brand. The candidate (celebrity) selected as the brand’s ambassador must reflect the image of the brand and connects well with brand in order for consumers to associate well with the product, hence achieving brand association. Marketer s has to ensure that congruence (resemblance) of brand association exists to ensure that consumers (with little knowledge regarding the brand) do not get confused with the meaning of the brand.
Order custom essay Implications for Marketers with free plagiarism report
Furthermore, it is to ensure that brand associations do not get easily changed by competitive actions. Lastly, to ensure that consumers will not overlook or discount some potentially relevant brand associations in making brand decisions. Marketers must ensure the marketing programs are executed in a right manner in order to build long term brand knowledge and to ensure the success of its marketing strategies in the long run, which will then generate repeat business, triggering customer loyalty and sales.
- Store layout and location has to reflect the brand’s target market in order to enhance brand association.
- Marketing strategies should be executed extensively in order to ensure consumers are constantly being exposed to the brand to increase brand awareness.
- Appropriate leveraging strategies should be implemented in order to enhance the brand extension, which then creates a positive brand image.
- Marketers have to ensure that the right licensors is selected in its licensing strategy. The licensor selected is able to carry the brand without altering the significance of the brand and its image to ensure consistency in the brand’s image so that it does not confuse consumers.
- Marketers must ensure they are constantly exceeding and satisfying consumers expectations in developing its marketing programs (marketing mix elements) in order to gain favourability and positive reviews from consumers regarding the brand, gaining a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Marketers must ensure they are constantly exceeding and satisfying consumers’ expectations in order to gain a favourable brand and corporate image.
- To foster profitable customer relationships.
- Foster relationship marketing with various firms to get further in the market place and in order to form more strategic alliance with other strong powerful firms out there in order to gain competitive advantage over competitors.
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?