Traveling is widely believed to broaden the mind and enrich the soul. The famous saying "Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled" indicates that travel can enlarge people’s knowledge efficiently. Many people believe that when you visit other places you experience new things and learn from them. To my mind, it’s impossible to imagine our life without traveling. Getting out of the place where you always live, then going to an unfamiliar place is a kind of unforgettable experience in your life. First of all traveling is visiting interesting places and meeting new people.
It is connected with getting to know other cultures and traditions. Secondly, it is usually said that journeys educate, so traveling we can make our knowledge wider. Also we become more experienced and ready to cope with surrounding world if we learn something while being in journey. Furthermore, traveling is a psychological necessity, especially for people who have stressful jobs. There are people who do not want to travel for some reasons. Some enjoy the comfort of their homes. Others do not travel for fear of being robbed or losing their belongings.
There are people who would rather put their money on material needs. Of course, journeys have some disadvantages, for example
Order custom essay Travelling Troubles with free plagiarism report
- high costs of traveling,
- danger of disease, etc.
So all you need to do is to take extra precautions to be sure that you have a safe journey. I am sure that pleasure of traveling and getting new experience is more important. Especially for those who enjoy the comfort of their homes there is one good saying “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow”. To sum up, 1. traveling is a very good way of spending time. . It can educate, give impressions, nice memories and let make friends. I can advise people to travel as "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. " I’m fond of traveling and would travel much if I had a chance ? I think many people have travelled at least once at their life. I live fourteen years only but I have already travelled a lot. I love travelling very much. However, there are some advantages and disadvantages of travelling.
- On the one hand, it is very interesting to learn more about other countries and about the world in a whole.
- You can meet new people and friends. Furthermore, if you travel abroad, you can practice a foreign language, for example, English. On the other hand, there are some drawbacks with travelling. 1. It is not so comfortable to travel to other countries, especially if it is far from your home. You must take a big luggage with you and it is very heavy.
- Moreover, it is easier to learn interesting facts about exciting places from books and TV programmes and it very convenient in any case, isn’t it?
- The third fact is that you just cannot leave your home animals without any look and care. here are many ways of spending our time. One of them is travelling.
It has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- First advantage of travelling is visiting interesting places and meeting new people.
- It is connected with getting to know other cultures and traditions which is surely valuable. If you live in Russia, you can not leave the country, and lodge in its distant area and open for yourself something absolutely new.
- Secondly, it is usually said that journeys educate, so whilst travelling as well as exploration we can make our knowledge wider.
- Also we become more experienced and ready to cope with surrounding world if we learn something while being in journey.
- The trip to other country is possibility to practise a foreign language, to improve the pronunciation, to learn about dialects.
Such experience can help with study and in a crisis situation. Of couse, journeys has some crucial disadvantages.
- Firstly, costs of travelling are often quiet high for example travelling by plane, so naturally not everyone can afford. Therefore not all is presumed to themselves by trips abroad.
- What is more, journeys especially foreign ones expose us to danger of disease or even death. Travelling can lead to fall ill and maybe then to expensive treatment or in case of fatal accident like for instance car and aerial one to death of many people.
- Now many people refuse trips abroad, being afraid to catch one of flu kinds. A flu chandes every year, but cases of diseases and lethal outcomes recently have become frequent.
- The next disadvantage is fatigue that occur while travelling.
Most journeys last very long and it can make us feel tired. To sum up, travelling is a very good way of spending time. It can educate, give impressions, nice memories and let make friends. However, in my opinion travelling in spite of its whole advantages, it should not be the only way to learn about the world and ourselves.
Unfamiliar territory may cause discomfort, travel expenses, being away from home/family, not being able to commuinicate well with the natives, getting travel sick and being unable to enjoy the experience.
Cite this Page
Travelling Troubles. (2017, Apr 17). Retrieved from https://phdessay.com/travelling-troubles/
Run a free check or have your essay done for you