Log on to the University of Phoenix eCampus web page located at: https://ecampus. phoenix. edu/portal/portal/public/login. aspx. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
- Which three reviewing services are available to students through the Center for Writing Excellence? The plagiarism checker, the tutor review, and write point corrections.
- Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence offers tips about how to format a paper?The APA information section publication manual.
- What are the University of Phoenix’s suggested resources for academic writing formatting and grammar guides? (Hint: This information is located in the Center for Writing Excellence) Plagiarism checker, tutor review, and write.
Order custom essay Student Web Scavenger Hunt with free plagiarism report
- What are the three major article databases found in the University Library? EBSCO host, Thompson Gale Power Search, and Pro Quest.
- Name three specialized article databases in the University Library. Business Insights, Economist. om, and Journal of Leadership Studies.
- What link would you click to ask a question of the University of Phoenix Librarian? Ask a Librarian.
- From your student Web site, how do you access your reading assignments for this course? Materials tab.
- What chapter from the text Keys to College Studying is part of the reading assignment for Week Four of this course? Chapter 8
- Where on your student Web site will you be able to find your schedule and course grades for all courses completed to date?
Under program tab and then Schedule and Grades.
- What six documents are contained in the “Toolkit Essentials” section of the Learning Team Toolkit? The learning team handbook, the online campus learning team handbook, guide to completing the University of Phoenix learning team charter, the learning team log, team evaluation, and team charter.
- According to the Learning Team Toolkit section, “Why Learning Teams? ” what are the four essential functions filled by Learning Teams that are especially beneficial to working adult learners?
To create a team learning environment that students can share their knowledge from their personal environments and experiences, create the best possible quality with shared assignments by getting the most out of the group, offer support while providing help with life other demands, and help students obtain and use knowledge learn.
- What is the phone number for University of Phoenix technical support? (Hint: Use the “Help” button in the top right corner of the page. ) 1. 877. 832. 4867
- Where can you find information about who to contact for questions regarding student disabilities?The University Disability Services section.
- What three National Testing Programs does the University of Phoenix award credit for? College Level Examination Program, Defense Activities for Non-Traditional Education Support, and the Excelsior College Examinations.
- Name one form of misconduct in the Student Code of Conduct. (Hint: The Student Code of Conduct is located in the Academic Catalog). Using or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs while in class, at campus-sanctioned events, or when meeting with campus personnel.
Cite this Page
Student Web Scavenger Hunt. (2018, Feb 03). Retrieved from https://phdessay.com/student-web-scavenger-hunt/
Run a free check or have your essay done for you