Detail Itinerary (Nepal):
- Day 01: Arrival / Kathmandu (2013/Jan/18).
Order custom essay Overview of the Hospitality Industry with free plagiarism report
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport from Korean Airways. Meet, Greet, and assist to transfer to Hotel. Check in to Hotel and free. Evening visit Thamel Area. Dinner at Korean Restaurant and overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu. ( Dinner)
- Day 02:Kathmandu–Pokhara(01/19)
After Breakfast, check out and drive to Pokhara about 200 km west. Lunch on the way at Kurintar at Manokamana Cafe and continue the drive. Reach Pokhara and check in to Hotel. Free time, Walking around Lake, Boating (if time permits), etc.. Dinner and overnight at Hotel, Pokhara. B/F. Lunch / Dinner)
- Day 03: Pokhara - Lumbini(01/20)
Wake up early morning and drive to Sarangkot (Hilltop) about 15 Kms for Sunrise view. After Sunrise View, back to Hotel. Breakfast at Hotel and check out. Leave for Hydropower Construction site (Andhikhola and Kali Gandaki ‘A’) at Syangja district. Continue drive to Lumbini. Reach Lumbini and check in to Hotel Lumbini Garden. Dinner and overnight at Hotel, Lumbini( B/F. Lunch / Dinner)
- Day 04: Pokhara – Chitwan ( Jungle Safari) (01/21)
After Breakfast, leave for a half-day visit to Birthplace of Gautam Buddha and check out and drive to Chitwan.Reach Chitwan and check in to Hotel. Lunch at Hotel. In the afternoon, transfer to Chitwan National Park for Jungle Safari by Elephant Back Ride. After the safari, back to Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel, Chitwan. ( B/F. Lunch / Dinner)
- Day 05: Chitwan (01/22)
After Breakfast, transfer to Chitwan National Park for full day jungle activities including Jungle walk, Canoe Ride, Elephant Breeding Centre visit, etc. Lunch at Hotel. Evening, transfer to Tharu Culture Dance center for viewing Tharu Traditional Dance. Dinner and overnight at Hotel, Chitwan ( B/F. Lunch / Dinner)
- Day 06: Chitwan – Nagarkot (01/23)
After Breakfast, leave for Bird Watching to Jungle and back. Check out and back to Kathmandu/Nagarkot (a hill station in Kathmandu) about 200 Kms. Lunch on the way at Kurintar at River Side Spring Resort and continue the drive. Reach Nagarkot and check in to Hotel. Enjoy Sunset view from Hotel Premises. Dinner and overnight at Hotel, Nagarkot ( B/F. Lunch / Dinner)
- Day 07: Nagarkot – Kathmandu (01/24)
Wake up early morning for sunrise view. After the view, Breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast, check out and drive back to Bhaktapur Durbar (Old Palace) Square and Pashupatinath Temple. Lunch at the Korean Restaurant. Afternoon in Kathmandu for shopping. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel, Kathmandu. ( B/F. Lunch / Dinner)
- Day 08: Kathmandu (01/25)
Breakfast at Hotel and visit Patan Durbar Square. Lunch at Chinese Restaurant. At 1. 00 PM Departure for Tribhuwan International Airport. Day 09: Reach Busan (01/26) at the day time.
- Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Nights stay at Hotel Royal Singi in Kathmandu
- Nights stay at Hotel Barahi in Pokhara
- Night stay at Hotel Lumbini Garden in Lumbini
- Nights stay at Hotel Parkland in Chitwan
- Night stay at Hotel Fort Resort at Nagarkot (Upgraded Hotel)
- Daily Breakfast at Hotels
- Double / Twin Room and 3 Single Room at Hotels
- Lunch and Dinner at best available Restaurant
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, and Nagarkot as per itinerary
- All Transportation with sightseeing by Non AC Coaster
- Entrance fees at sightseeing points as per itinerary
- All Hotel Taxes Cost
- All Personal Expenses, Beverages 2. Tips etc.
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?