Writing and Descriptive Essay
• Write down in any order about things that strike you.
• Put it down in black and white.
• Depending on the train of thought and association which the essay forms itself.
• Use vivid language that brings out the principle features.
• Comparing with some other thing will allow the senses of reader act.
• Effective time should be used to show change or evolution.
• Free play of emotions and feelings adds essence to the essay.
• Use adverbs and verbs to show the writer’s state of mind on the topic.
• Evoke images and allow the readers feel intensity.
• Understand the purpose of the essay and the readers who are being targeted.
• Outline is must.
• Rewrite as many times you can.
• Use concrete ideas and mix with abstract to make the essay alive and vital.
• Be natural and refreshing.
Descriptive essay about a person
Well, common this is, perhaps, the most popular type of descriptive essay. Students are asked to write about their parents, friends, teachers and professors, as well as prominent people who are living now or lived in past. A descriptive essay about a person should tell as much as possible about features of character, virtues and drawback etc. You can also tell readers how this person influences your life or why you think this person is better than the others. Usually, students are given freedom in choice of a topic, so they are asked to write about the most prominent figure in the US history or the person they respect most. This is a very creative and interesting task.
Descriptive essay about event celebration
If you are a college or high school student you might be asked to write a descriptive essay about event celebration. This may be your graduation party, meeting with classmates, your sister’s wedding or your best friend’s fancy B-day party. As a rule you are free to choose any topic you like. The key task here is to share the atmosphere of the event and find the right words to describe it. Readers should feel as if they have been to this part as well.
Description essay and other write-ups of this nature must be revised and edited. These activities will sometimes be difficult if you had failed to make precise descriptions and use the right descriptive words as you began writing. You may get out that there are places that you withheld describing enough and important details. You will need to go back and make appropriate corrections. This is the more reason why it is always advised that you write using an outline. Including fresh materials or excluding irrelevant materials will be easy.
Edit to make sure that you have used simple but still strong descriptive words. You have a duty to make your readers understand your descriptions clearly. Make sure that you have used enough verifications to make your description convincing and make sure that these verifications are precise and can be verified through objective means.
Looking for an exceptional company to do some custom writing for you? Look no further than ProfEssays.com! You simply place an order with the writing instructions you have been given, and before you know it, your essay or term paper, completely finished and unique, will be completed and sent back to you. At ProfEssays.com, we have over 500 highly educated, professional writers standing by waiting to help you with any writing needs you may have! We understand students have plenty on their plates, which is why we love to help them out. Let us do the work for you, so you have time to do what you want to do!