In the Pre-writing phase, the writer needs to know what he aims to communicate and what the message is about. The writer also needs to identify the best medium for the message and what’s the best way to deliver it.
It’s also important at this phase to determine the reader of the message and the find out what will the possible feedback be. Then the writer needs to learn how to adapt to this so that he can apply his writing style.
After identifying all these elements the writer can now move on to the next phase - Writing. The first and foremost step is to do some research and gather all the necessary information and then organize it in a clear, precise and believable way. Finally, the writer can now compose.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Pre writing, Writing and Revising
just from $13,9 / page
The last phase is Revising. This is includes improving the sentence construction in a more readable way and fixing the format. This also involves proofreading, to clearly see typographical errors. Then finally the writer should evaluate and see his work form a reader’s point of view and foresee what could be the possible feedback.
These phases of writing can solve a lot of problems in a communication environment. In any kind of situation a writer can apply these stage. In this class we will be given different cases on which communication is much needed in business and how we will solve it.
The Little Guys Home Electronics business succeeded because the owners did the following:
Good business practices that helped the owners launch a successful business
- Building a great business idea
- Identifying the needs of the customers
- Identifying their niche market
- Using capital and leverage efficiently
- Maintaining good business relationship
- Identifying the best time to launch the product
- Good first-hand operational skills
- Encourages teamwork
- Faces challenges
- Constructive with business criticism
- Knows the industry very well
- Can adapt to competition
Characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
- Hardworking, confident and knows self-improvisation
Reasons that some small businesses remain successful whereas others fail
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of focus
- Insensitivity to the needs of customers
- Ambiguity towards operations is a problem
- Lack of experience
- Incomplete information about the business
- Lack of knowledge about funding
- Unplanned and unsupported decision-making
- Lack of strategic planning
- Fails to read competition
Remember. This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper from our expert writers