Is the burning of unwanted materials such as paper, trees, brush, leaves, grass, and other debris, where smoke and other emissions are released directly into the air without passing through a chimney or stack. Open burning also includes incineration devices that do not control the combustion air to maintain an adequate temperature and do not provide sufficient residence time for complete combustion.
Open burning pollutes the air and poses a fire hazard. The air pollution created by open burning can irritate eyes and lungs, obscure visibility, soil nearby surfaces, create annoying odors, and are a danger to those with respiratory conditions. Alternatives (car eminence):
- Compose - compost (butt Baja) Instead of burning them (the garbage) clippings can be turned into food for your garden or houseplants.
- Recycle ; Leaves and grass - process old/used materials (e. G. Per, metal, plastic, etc) into new product.
- Craft (Kara tango) - use old material and create something useful
- Reduce - Less stuff used, less stuff need to be burned - Look for Items with less packaging ; Buy items in packaging that can be reused or recycled
- Reuse - Reuse everything can be reused (bottle, can, etc) - Donate old clothes, shoes, books, appliance, electronics, furniture and toys to charity.
- Carry a coffee mug with you instead of disposable cups.Bring your own cloth bag to the store or reuse plastic bags.
- Landfill (attempt bung sampan) - Items that cannot be reused or recycled should be taken to the landfill.
Order custom essay Danger Of Open Burning with free plagiarism report
Open Burning Outcomes:
- Alarm pollution
- Foggy Rebus)
- Hazardous/ poisonous air/smoke from the burning of pesticides, detergent, etc.
- Danger of explosion
- Can result in uncontrollable burning (forest burning, house on fire, etc)
- Can danger human being as well as animals
Cite this Page
Danger Of Open Burning. (2017, Oct 28). Retrieved from https://phdessay.com/danger-of-open-burning/
Run a free check or have your essay done for you