As another semester comes to an end, it is a good time to reflect on your experiences and your learning. To summarize your experiences in this course, we would like you to write up a 5-10 page paper about your experiences in this class. It should address three main areas:
- Your newly acquired knowledge of practical nursing. Think back to when you started this course; think about what you knew about practical nursing. Describe what you learned and what you would still like to learn. This section should describe how your ideas about 1 or 2 topics changed as a result of taking this course. Were they topics you misunderstood previously that you feel you understand better now? Were they topics that you felt were not relevant to your life that you are glad you learned more about? How has learning about these topics affected your thinking about practical nursing or interprofessional practice in general?
- Newly acquired knowledge about you as a learner. This section should describe your experiences as a student in this course. What did you do well as a student in this course and what did not go quite as well as you expected? What advice will you give yourself as you take on other courses?
- Personal reflection. This section should address your personal experiences in the course. What did you learn about yourself as a person? If you could look at yourself through the eyes of your professor, what would you want your professor to know about your growth as a person, a student and a student practical nurse over the course of the semester? Describe one challenge you faced in this course and how you handled it (did you overcome it? How? If not, why not? )
Order custom essay Clinical experience reflective with free plagiarism report
- Using 3 resources/ professional journals linked to practical nursing or interprofessional practice, you are to write a reflective essay on your role as a member of the interprofessional team, practical nursing, turning theory into practice.
- The essay’s length is not to exceed a minimum five pages and maximum ten pages, presented professionally in 12 font Times New |Roman, double spacing using correct spelling and syntax.
- A Reference Page must be included in your essay, using the APA referencing method. Grade: 20% *based on grading rubric.
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?