Diverse range of toys and baby amusement products. Toys R Us can offer many product-choices among varying customers references. Global presence. Being a world-based company means it can offer a wide range of products to customers overseas.
* Huge distribution network. Toys R Us makes use of their foreign connections in order to deliver their products efficiently to their branches worldwide.
* Company website which also serves as an online shopping site. Toys R Us, Inc. Holds a strong portfolio of e-commerce sites, further advancing its position as the leading dedicated toy and Juvenile products retailer. These well-established online destinations provide shoppers with a broad selection of distinctive merchandise.
Order custom essay SWOT Analysis of Toys R Us Inc with free plagiarism report
High safety product standards. Toys R Us has set a safety standards which exceeds the law requirement. Thus, they are able to establish confidence among parents that they are buying products not hazardous to their kids.
* Company own the biggest toy store which is located in Time Square, New York. Since its grand opening in November 2001, Toys R Us Times Square has occupied a special position in the heart of New York City as one of the Big Apple's top tourist attractions, welcoming hundreds of thousands of kids each year.
* Joint venture with other known brands.
Toys R Us had been able to strengthen its global monomer by collaborating with successful companies like in Japan and China.
* Well-chosen and well-trained employees. In addition to offering a wide assortment of toy and baby merchandise, a key element to maintaining the company's authority position is staffing and stores with knowledgeable and well-trained employees. Store teams are integral in creating memorable shopping experiences for customers and helping families nationwide find the right products for the children in their lives. Higher product price compared to competitors.
Mostly low income earner cannot afford to buy Toys R Us' products. Products they sale is not exclusive for the company. Any small-formed businesses can create and sell products to customers with much lower prices.
* Seasonal sales. Toys R Us' aggregate sales are mostly affected by seasonal events like Christmas holidays.
* Limited market range. Toys R Us set target market only for ages 13 and below.
* Decreasing sales of video games and other related software. Toys R Us' sales decrease relatively because of many competitors offering almost the same products Technological advances.
Because of many emerging technologies nowadays, Soot Analysis By enameling will able to satisfy customers demand.
* Venturing in developing countries. The availability of developing countries to venture with creates an opportunity for Toys "R" Us for expansion and this will be their advantage in the future.
* Target market expansion. The opportunities arising considering those young adults ages 14-16 in their target market.
* Increase service level. To foster career advancement and skill development, employees are encouraged to take advantage of a variety of learning opportunities.
Cite this Page
SWOT Analysis of Toys R Us Inc. (2018, Feb 07). Retrieved from https://phdessay.com/swot-analysis-of-toys-r-us-inc/
Run a free check or have your essay done for you