- One of the well-known brands in retail sector in United Kingdom.
- Efficient in managing stock during of product holiday season was better than any competitor.
- Relationship with Boots was profitable for hairdressers, thus the hairdressers would prefer Boots brand only.
Order custom essay Swot Of Boots with free plagiarism report
- Failure to link the celebrity name with its products and hence didn't maximize profit.
- Various high profile competitor in product retailers like Tests, Kingsbury and Morrison.
- Customer's preference changes over period to time along with the new trends.
- Most of the other brands didn't have the technology to implement '3 for 2' offer.
- Competitors can't copy their strategy of Boots of linking its product with prestigious salon brands.
- Celebrity brand name can be strategically used to promote their products and gain critical promotion with it.
- Fierce competition with some of the leading brands in the world like P&G, L'Oreal, etc.
- There was no brand loyalty between the consumers regarding the shampoo brand.
- Major drug and beauty retailer Supersede attracting customers through store layout, lighting and color.
on Swot Of Boots
A SWOT analysis compares the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a company to those of its competitors. It’s a great tool for determining where the company excels and where it falters, devising countermeasures, and determining how the organization can grow. So, in the section below, we’ll look at the SWOT analysis of Boots Ltd. 1.
SWOT analysis is a strategic planning tool that can be used by Walgreens Boots Alliance managers to do a situational analysis of the company . It is an important technique to analyze the present Strengths (S), Weakness (W), Opportunities (O) & Threats (T) Walgreens Boots Alliance is facing in its current business environment.
This method is called Weighted SWOT analysis. It is better than doing simplistic SWOT analysis because with Weighted SWOT Analysis Walgreens Boots Alliance managers can focus on the most critical factors and discount the non-important one.
Although the SWOT analysis is widely used as a strategic planning tool, the analysis does have its share of limitations. Certain capabilities or factors of an organization can be both a strength and weakness at the same time. This is one of the major limitations of SWOT analysis .
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?