Reappraisal of literature is an indispensable activity of scientific research undertaking. It helps to familiarize with the practical issue related to the job and enable the research worker to beef up the survey which helps to uncover the prevalent state of affairs of the similar survey. The reviewed literature for this survey is presented in the undermentioned subdivisions.
Prevalence and lending factors of nocturnal urinary incontinence
Management of nocturnal urinary incontinence
Haven’t found the relevant content? Hire a subject expert to help you with Contributing Factors Of Nocturnal Enuresis Health And Social Care Essay
$35.80 for a 2-page paper
Prevalence and Contributing Factors of Nocturnal Enuresis: A cross sectional survey was conducted on prevalence and hazard factors of single-channel diagnostic nocturnal urinary incontinence in school kids of Ankara. Among 15150 kids, 9 % kids had mono diagnostic nocturnal urinary incontinence. Frequency was found to be higher in male childs than misss. Analysis revealed gender, method of lavatory preparation, sleep jobs, school success, and general attack of the household to kids and general behavioral attitudes of the kids as important factors and age, male gender, lavatory preparation with endangering method, deep slumber, sleep walking, being introverted and diffident significantly increase the hazard of nocturnal urinary incontinence ( Secil Ozkan, et al. , 2010 ) .
An epidemiological cross sectional survey was conducted to find the prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence in kids 5-14 old ages in Sudan, 218 kids were involved in the survey and out of that 33.5 % kids were found to hold nocturnal urinary incontinence. Frequency was high among misss than male childs and the prevalence of bedwetting lessening as the age of the kid increased from 13.3 % at 5-7 old ages of age to 2-3 % at 12-14 old ages ( Magdi, A. H. , 2010 ) .
A prevalence survey was conducted in Eastern Croatia to set up the prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence in 6-7 twelvemonth old kid. Factors associated with nocturnal urinary incontinence and parental perceptual experiences were besides evaluated. Parents of 3011 kids were included in the survey. The prevalence rate is 1.2 % and it is significantly more in male childs than misss. 68.6 % of kids had the household history of nocturnal urinary incontinence and merely 17.1 % of parents expressed some concern about job on kid 's future development ( Miskulin, M. et al. , 2010 ) .
A cross sectional survey conducted in sou'-east of Turkey to analyze the epidemiology and factors associated with nocturnal urinary incontinence among get oning and daytime school kids revealed that the overall prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence was 14.9 % . The prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence declined with age. Of the 6 twelvemonth old kids 33.3 % had the job, while the ratio was 2.6 % for 15 years-olds. There was no important difference in prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence between male childs and misss. Enuresis was reported as 18.5 % among kids go toing twenty-four hours clip school and among those 11.5 % go toing boarding school.Prevalence of urinary incontinence was increased in kids populating in small towns, with low income and with positive household history. After multivariate analysis, history of urinary piece of land infection, age, low monthly income and household history of urinary incontinence were factors associated with urinary incontinence. 46.4 % of parents and 57.1 % of enuretic kids were significantly concerned about the impact of urinary incontinence ( Ali Gunes, Gulsen Gunes, Yasemin Acik and Adem Akilli, 2009 ) .
A descriptive questionnaire based survey was done in Africa to measure the quality of life and sleep quality and the association between the parametric quantities in kids with single-channel diagnostic nocturnal urinary incontinence. 71 kids in the age group of 6-15 old ages were included in the survey and it was found that every bit age of the kid and the continuance of the job additions, self esteem, physical well-being and friend spheres worsens ( Ertan, P et Al, 2009 ) .
A two-stage mental wellness study was conducted among 5000 urban kids to analyze the association between urinary incontinence and abnormal psychology in urban Ethiopian kids. It was found that male sex, younger age and lower achieved were holding this job. Nocturnal urinary incontinence was significantly higher for kids in households with important fiscal concerns and in kids from places where parents were separated. Children with DSM III-R anxiousness upsets, particularly simple phobic disorder, or riotous behavior upsets were found to hold significantly higher rate of urinary incontinence ( Menelik Desta, 2007 ) .
A cross-sectional survey was conducted in 2007 at Iran to gauge the prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence and determine associated factors revealed the prevalence of 6.8 % among 7562 kids. A important relationship was found between the prevalence of urinary incontinence and age, educational position of parents, figure of household urinary incontinence, rearing methods, and deep slumber. Prevalence of urinary piece of land pathology was 2.9 % in enuretic kids ( Mohammed.R. Safarinejad, 2007 ) .
A descriptive survey was conducted in India to set up the prevalence of urinary incontinence in school kids and to find lending factor. Parents of 1473 kids aged between 6-10 old ages were surveyed. The overall prevalence of urinary incontinence was 7.61 % . Enuresis was more common in male childs. A positive household history of urinary incontinence was seen in 28.57 % kids ; 14.29 % of the kids had daytime wetting every bit good. Merely 24.11 % of the parents had taken their kid to a physician for the job. Family stressors, important birth history and lower socioeconomic position were present to a larger extent in the enuretic group. Scholastic retardation was besides an of import factor in this group ( Avinash De Sousa, Hema Kapoor, Jyoti Jagtap, Mercilina Sen, 2007 ) .
A indiscriminately selected cross-sectional survey was conducted from simple schools in Changhua County, Taiwan, to look into the prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence among kids and to measure its associated factors and badness. The overall prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence was 6.8 % . The ratio of male to female was about 1.5. The prevalence of urinary incontinence harmonizing to age group declined from 12.5 % at 6 old ages to 2.0 % at 12 old ages. The prevalence of urinary incontinence in the urban country did non demo important difference from that of rural country.Of the factors associated with urinary incontinence, gender, age, urinary frequence or urgency, heredity, imbibing wont before slumber and trouble in waking showed important difference after multiple logistic arrested development analysis ( Hui-Lung Tai, et al. , 2006 ) .
A instance control survey consisted of 55 kids with nocturnal urinary incontinence from a continency Centre and 117 matched controls from a general paediatric pattern revealed that suckling protects against the development of bedwetting. Bed-wetting was strongly associated with household history. Approximately 45 % of kids wet the bed if one parent was enuretic and 75 % wet the bed if both parents were enuretic. Twenty-one parents ( 38 % ) in the survey group and 6 parents ( 5 % ) in the control group were enuretic as kids ( Barone, et al. , 2006 ) .
An epidemiological survey was conducted to look into the prevalence and features of nocturnal urinary incontinence ( NE ) and to analyze the prevalence of hyperactive vesica ( OAB ) symptoms in preteen schoolchildren. It was conducted in 6917 school kids belonging to 11 primary schools that were indiscriminately enrolled in the study. They assessed the relationships between nocturnal urinary incontinence and invalidating wonts, and episodes of cystitis and irregularity. They found the prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence to be 5.9 % and reciprocally related to increasing age. Nocturnal urinary incontinence and hyperactive vesica were detected in 5.9 % and 17.8 % of preadolescent and schoolchildren severally ( Kajiwara, et al.,2006 ) .
A community study of urinary incontinence was carried out in 2002 among 300 seemingly healthy kids aged 5-16 old ages in Edo State, Nigeria with the purpose of determining the true prevalence of the disease and the parts of some organic causative factors. The overall prevalence of urinary incontinence was 21.3 % . Of the 64 kids who were enuretic, 58 ( 91 % ) had lone nocturnal enuresis.. Combined daylight and dark clip urinary incontinence accounted for merely six ( 9.4 % ) instances. Ninety-four per centum of instances of urinary incontinence were primary, while merely six were secondary. Prevalence of urinary incontinence declined significantly with increasing age.There was a strong association between urinary incontinence and household history of bed wetting. Enuresis was more common in males, in kids drawn from households of hapless socio-economic position, among first order births, and among those with symptomless bacteriuria ( Iduoriyekemwen, N.J.,2006 )
A cohort survey was conducted to find the prevalence of nocturnal urinary incontinence among 13971 kids at 7.5 old ages old, revealed that 1260 kids ( 15.5 % ) at 7.5 old ages wet the bed, but most wet one time or less a hebdomad. A higher prevalence was reported in male childs than misss. 266 kids had both daytime wetting and bedwetting, with 189 ( 2.3 % ) holding both daytime soilure and bedwetting. Daytime urgency increased with badness of bedwetting and occurred in 28.9 % of kids with nocturnal urinary incontinence ( Richard.J. Butler, Jean Golding, Kate Northstone, 2005 ) .
Bottom of Form
A cross sectional population based survey was conducted in Turkey to set up the prevalence of urinary incontinence among school kids and find the hazard factors associated with this upset. Among 1576 schoolchildren aged between 6-16 old ages, the overall prevalence of urinary incontinence was 12.4 % and a important relationship was found between the prevalence of urinary incontinence and age, educational degree of male parent, the household 's monthly income, and figure of household members. Mono diagnostic nocturnal urinary incontinence was found to be more common in male child. Both maternal and paternal low educational position were found to be associated with single-channel diagnostic nocturnal urinary incontinence. It was found to be more common in the kids of unemployed female parents. Nocturnal urinary incontinence was found to be more associated with big households ( Gur, E. et al. , 2004 ) .
Community study of a graded sample of 400 kids in the age group of 6-12 old ages in United Arab Emirates to find the prevalence, socio demographic correlatives and associated abnormal psychology in kids with urinary incontinence was found out that nocturnal urinary incontinence was associated with psychosocial emphasis in the household and positive household history ( Eapen, V. , 2003 ) .
A randomised controlled test was done to analyze self image of kids with nocturnal urinary incontinence. 50 sample in the age group of 8-12 old ages were included. It was found out that kids with nocturnal urinary incontinence had low ego regard than others ( Theunis, et al.,2002 ) .
Management of Nocturnal Enuresis: A randomized prospective survey was performed to measure the efficaciousness of different manners of combined therapy in kids with single-channel diagnostic nocturnal urinary incontinence. One group was treated with primary Desmopressin and another group was treated with primary dismay intervention that was combined with Desmopressin after 3 months. 22/30 ( 73 % ) kids were dry after combined intervention, dwelling of 12/18 male childs and 10/12 misss. Combined therapy proved effectual in kids with mono-symptomatic nocturnal urinary incontinence after 6 months ( Vogt, M. , 2010 ) .
A cross sectional survey was conducted to look into the efficaciousness of dismay intervention in a sample of 84 Brazilian kids and striplings with nocturnal urinary incontinence. During 32 hebdomads, they were received alarm intervention together with hebdomadal psychological support Sessionss for single households or groups of 5 to 10 households. 71 % of the participants achieved success, defined as 14 back-to-back dry darks. The consequence was similar for kids and striplings and for single or group support ( Pereira, R.F. , 2010 ) .
A descriptive survey was designed to measure the success rates of the enuretic dismay device in patients ( 6-16 old ages ) with mono-symptomatic nocturnal urinary incontinence in Ankara, Turkey. 40 patients who had important mono-symptomatic nocturnal urinary incontinence ( three or more wet darks per hebdomad ) were included. They used an enuretic dismay for 12 hebdomads ab initio. 27 patients became dry at dark at the terminal of three months ( Ozgur, B.C. , 2009 ) .
A randomized control test conducted in Netherland to measure the short- and long-run effects of simple behavioral intercessions for nocturnal urinary incontinence in immature kids note that nocturnal urinary incontinence occurs in up to 10 % of 10-year-old kids and that male childs have higher rates of urinary incontinence at older ages than do misss. This survey compared the comparative effectivity of 3 interventions with a control group. Parents completed journals detailing dark urinary incontinence episodes for up to 6 months after registration. The survey enrolled 570 participants, with 140 to 147 kids in each of the 4 groups. Sixty per centum of the participants were male. Success rates at least 14 darks dry in a row at 6 months after registration were 21 % in the control group, 27 % in the lifting with watchword group, 37 % in the lifting without watchword group, and 32 % in the star chart/reward group ( Van Dommelen, P. , 2009 ) .
A prospective survey was done to measure the long-run success of the enuretic dismay device in patients with single-channel diagnostic primary nocturnal urinary incontinence in Turkey. Sixty-two patients who had important single-channel diagnostic primary nocturnal urinary incontinence were included. They used an enuretic dismay for 3 months. At the terminal of the intervention, 15 of the patients did non hold benefit from the enuretic dismay. 47 patients benefited from the enuretic dismay. Thirty-one of the 62 patients underwent combination intervention ( enuretic dismay plus medical therapy ) for unsuccessful enuretic dismay intervention. The overall full response rate for combination intervention was 16.1 % . ( Tuncel A, et al. , 2008 ) .
A randomised controlled test was done to compare alarm intercessions with no active intervention, behavioral intercessions, drugs or other intervention for intervention of non-organic nocturnal urinary incontinence in kids less than 16 old ages found that dismaies reduced nocturnal urinary incontinence and intervention failure ( Glazener, C. M. , 2008 ) .
A retrospective analysis was performed on informations from 423 kids in the age group of 6-12 old ages to measure the combination of urinary incontinence dismay and desmopressin in handling kids with urinary incontinence found out that 74 % of kids treated merely with dismay became dry and 26 % of kids being cured by combination of desmopressin and dismay ( Kamperis, K. , 2008 ) .
A randomised controlled test was done in Turkey to measure the effectivity of short term desmopressin to enuritic dismay. 58 kids were included in the survey. The consequences showed that add-on of short term desmopressin to dismay therapy was more effectual merely in the intervention clip, but it did non alter the response to dismay therapy in long term ( Aktas, B. K. , 2008 ) .
A survey was conducted to find the consequence and prognostic factors of backsliding 1 twelvemonth after combination therapy of an urinary incontinence dismay, vesica preparation, motivational therapy and keeping control preparation for nocturnal urinary incontinence in 77 kids at Gasthuisberg. Gender, age, sleep rousing, family-history, vesica capacity, hyperactive vesica, night-time polyuria, continuance of intervention, over acquisition and psychosocial factors were investigated. The backsliding rate during the whole twelvemonth was 50 % , with 33.8 % of topics being dry and 16.2 % sometimes wet. The backsliding rate after 1 twelvemonth was 16 % . The backsliding rate during the twelvemonth was high while the backsliding rate after 1 twelvemonth was low. Psychosocial jobs and hyperactive vesica were the lone 2 prognostic factors for backsliding ( Van Kampen M, et al. , 2004 ) .
A retrospective survey was conducted to happen out the effectivity of behavioral therapy for primary nocturnal enuresis.250 kids in the age group of 5-17 old ages were selected for the survey it was found out that behavioural therapy is effectual than desmopressin ( Marcopennes, et al. , 2004 ) .
In a case-based survey, on a 6 twelvemonth 6 month old kid with ailments of bedwetting twice a hebdomad, a complete physical scrutiny and history aggregation was performed. Child was treated with motivational therapy and was recommended parents of the kid to be supportive of the patient 's dry darks avoid unfavorable judgment of wet darks, avoid inordinate fluid intake 2 hours before bedtime and emptying his vesica at bedtime. After 1 month it was found that bedwetting job had improved significantly ( Paredes, 2002 ) .
A controlled test was undertaken to measure the practicableness and efficaciousness of handling enuretic kids in residential Children 's Homes by agencies of the urinary incontinence dismay. A control group design was employed with 19 and 20 topics in the intervention and control groups severally. Eighteen of the 19 intervention group kids achieved initial apprehension of urinary incontinence in a mean of 11.9 hebdomads of intervention ( range 5-28 hebdomads ) . After a follow-up period of at least 20 months, 17 of the 19 kids were known to be dry. It was concluded that dismay intervention was effectual and operable in Children 's Homes as in household state of affairss ( Jehu, D. , 2002 ) .
A randomised controlled test was conducted at Canada to find the ego construct and behavior alteration after 6 months of intervention with conditioning dismay. 182 kids of age more than 7 old ages were included and it was found that there is betterment in the kids 's ego construct after dismay intervention ( Longstaff, S. , 2000 ) .
A randomized prospective survey was done in France to compare the effectivity of desmopressin and dismay intervention. 135 kids were included in the survey from the age group of 6-16 old ages. The survey consequences showed that desmopressin was effectual merely for short term and urinary incontinence dismay was effectual for long term ( Faraj, G. et al. , 1999 )
A survey conducted to happen out the effectivity of star charts among127 kids who were referred to an urinary incontinence clinic. The mean age was 8.8 old ages old, and most of the kids were considered to hold terrible urinary incontinence, holding been already unsuccessfully treated. Of the 127 kids, 22 became dry when star charts were used to honor their behavior. Eighty-one of the staying 96 kids had an initial success of 42 back-to-back dry darks. Failure to accomplish waterlessness for six months was strongly associated with psychiatric upsets in the topics, household emphasis, and the absence of concern by kid and parents ( Hanafin, 1998 ) .
An experimental survey was conducted in United Kingdom to measure the efficaciousness of dismay glandular fever therapy with combination of dismay and desmopressin. 35 kids in the age group of 6-12 old ages were included in the survey. Study showed that kids having combination therapy had more dry darks per hebdomad ( Bradburry, M. , 1997 ) .
A retrospective survey among 541 kids at kids 's Hospital of Florence University revealed that motivational therapy is effectual. All the patients have been ab initio helped merely with motivational guidance and 76 among them obtained lasting remedy. The staying 250 kids were treated with the conditioning dismay system, ever associated to periodic conversation, urine halt exercisings and other psychological support like nominal economic system. The consequences obtained of this sort of intervention after a followup of 6 months, were lasting recovery in 211 kids ( 84 % ) Sing the sex, no important difference was noted. These positive consequences with the conditioning devices favor the position that the etiology of primary urinary incontinence is chiefly biologic. The bell dismay represents the most effectual intervention for nocturnal urinary incontinence ( Bartolozzi, G. , 1991 ) .
A survey conducted to place household factors, and with emotional emphasis factors related to nocturnal urinary incontinence, 127 kids who were referred to an urinary incontinence clinic in Sydney were studied. The mean age was 8.8 old ages old, and most of the kids were considered to hold terrible urinary incontinence, holding been already unsuccessfully treated. One-third of the topics ' male parents and 70 per centum of female parents were unemployed, and 41 per centum of parents acknowledged environmental emphasis such as fiscal or matrimonial strife, or serious unwellness or decease in the household. Of the 127 kids, 22 became dry when star charts were used to honor their behavior. Eighty-one of the staying kids had an initial success of 42 back-to-back dry darks. The survey suggests that the high success rate in these kids is related to shut supervising by clinic forces, encouragement of the household, and by giving the kid about complete duty for following the plan. Careful designation of associated factors like medical unwellness, household emphasis, and other jobs such as lodging must be addressed as portion of an effectual urinary incontinence plan ( Devlin, J.B. , 1990 ) .
- Achar 's ( 2009 ) . Textbook Of Pediatrics. 4th Edition, Hydrabad: Universities Press Publication
- Adele Pillitteri, ( 2007 ) . Child Health Nursing. 5th Edition, Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders Publication
- Anupam Sachdeva, ( 2007 ) . Progresss In Pediatrics. 1st Edition, New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Company
- Basavanthappa, B. T. ( 1998 ) . Nursing Research. 1st Edition, New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Company
- Cecily Lynn Betz, ( 1999 ) . Nursing Care Of Children And Family. 2 Nd Edition, Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders
- David. , M.Hall ( 2003 ) . Health For All Children. 4th Edition, Newyork: Oxford University Press Publication
- Denise. , F.Polit ( 1999 ) . Nursing Research. 6th Edition, Philadelphia: Lippincot Publication
- Dorothy, R. Marlow ( 1988 ) . Textbook Of Pediatric Nursing. 6th Edition, Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders
- Jane. , A. Fox ( 1997 ) .Primary Health Care Of Children.2ndedition, London: Mosby Publication
- Krishna. , M.Goel, K.Devendra ( 2009 ) . Hutchison 's Pediatrics.1st Edition, New Delhi: Jaypee Publication
- Lippincott ( 1999 ) . Manual Of Nursing Practice. 5th Edition, Usa: Lippincot Publication.
- Marilyn. , J.Hockenberry ( 2009 ) .Essentials Of Paediatric Nursing.5thedition,
- London: Mosby Publication
- Nancy. , T.Hatfield ( 2008 ) .Paediatric Nursing, 7th Edition, Philadelphia: Lippincot Publication
- Neil Mclntosh, Peter Helms ( 2008 ) . Textbook Of Pediatrics.7th Edition, Philadelphia: Elsevier Publication
- Nicke. , L. Pott ( 2002 ) . Pediatric Nursing Care Of Children And Their Family. 3rd Edition, Delmar: Thomson Publication
- Parthasarathy. , A ( 2009 ) .Iap Text Book Of Pediatrics. 4th Edition, New Delhi: Jaypee Publication.
- Robert. , M.Kriegman, J.Karen ( 2006 ) .Essentials Of Paediatrics.5thedition,
- Philadelphia: Saunders Publication
- Susan Gupta ( 2009 ) . Short Text Book Of Pediatrics.17 Th Edition, New Delhi: Jaypee Publication.
- Susan Rowen James ( 2007 ) . Nursing Care Of Children. 3rd Edition, Philadelphia: Saunders Publication
- Terri Kyle ( 2008 ) . Necessities Of Paediatric Nursing. 1st Edition, Philadelphia: Lippincot Publication
- Tom Lissauer, Graham Claydan ( 2007 ) Illustrated Text Book Of Pediatrics,3rd Edition, Spain: Mosby Publication
- Aubert, D. , Berard, E ( 2010 ) `` Isolated Primary Nocturnal Enuresis: International Evidence Based Management. Consensus Recommendations By French Expert Group '' , Progress En Urology,20 ( 5 ) , Pp.343-349.
- Avinash De Sousa, Hema Kapoor, Jyoti Jagtap, Mercilina Sen ( 2007 ) `` Prevalence And Factors Affecting Enuresis Amongst Primary School, Indian Journal Of Urology,23 ( 4 ) , Pp.354-357.
- Bartolozzi G Et Al. , ( 1991 ) `` Evaluation And Treatment Of Enuritic Child: 8 Year Experience '' , Pediatric Medical Care, 13 ( 9 ) , Pp.389-393.
- Carmann, K.B. , Ceran, O. , Kaya, C. , Karaman, M, I. , ( 2008 ) `` Nocturnal Enuresis In Turkey: Prevalence And Accompanying Factors In Different Socioeconomic Environments '' , International Journal Of Urology, 80 ( 4 ) , Pp. 362-369.
- Cracco, A. , Belloli, G. , Ronconi, G.F. , ( 1984 ) `` Sound Alarms And Conditioning Therapy In The Treatment Of Childhood Enuresis: A Study Of 180 Cases '' , Pediatric Medical Care, 6 ( 5 ) , Pp.681-689.
- Devlin, J.B. , ( 1992 ) `` Prevalence And Risk Factors For Childhood Nocturnal Enuresis '' , Ireland Medical Journal,84 ( 4 ) , Pp.118-120.
- Devlin, J.B. , Cathain, C. , Ranmer Terrace, ( 1990 ) `` Predicting Treatment Outcome In Nocturnal Enuresis '' , Archieves Of Diseases In Childhood, 65 ( 10 ) , Pp.1158-1161.
- Glazener, Cathry, Evans, Jonathan, ( 2004 ) `` Treating Nocturnal Enuresis In Children: Reappraisal Of Evidence '' , Journal Of Wound, Ostomy And Continence, 31 ( 4 ) , Pp.223-234.
- Glazener, C.M. , Evans, J.H. , ( 2000 ) `` Desmopressin For Nocturnal Enuresis In Children, Cochrane Data Base Systematic Review '' , Ireland Medical Journal,84 ( 4 ) , Pp.118-120
- Grahamani, M. , Mahdi. , Amir Ali. , ( 2008 ) `` Nocturnal Enuresis And Its Impact On Growth, Iran Journal Of Pediatrics,18, Pp.167-170.
- Gunes, A. , Gunes, G. , ( 2009 ) `` The Epidemiology And Factors Associated With Nocturnal Enuresis Among Boarding And Daytime School Children In South East Of Turkey: A Cross Sectional Study '' , B M C Public Health,22 ( 9 ) , Pp. 357-358.
- Gur, E. , Et Al, ( 2004 ) . `` Enuresis: Prevalence, Risk Factors And Urinary Pathology Among School Children In Istanbul, Turkey '' , International Journal Of Pediatrics,46 ( 1 ) , Pp58-63.
- Gumus, B. , Et Al, ( 1999 ) , `` Prevalence Of Nocturnal Enuresis And Its Associated Factors In Children Aged 7-11 Old ages In Turkey '' , Acta Pediatrics, 88 ( 12 ) , Pp.1369-1372.
- Hai Lung Tai, Et Al. , ( 2007 ) `` The Epidemiology And Factors Associated With Nocturnal Enuresis And Its Severity In Primary School Children In Taiwan '' , Acta Pediatrics, 96 ( 2 ) , Pp.242-245.
- Hanaffin, ( 2006 ) `` The Challenge Of Treating Enuresis: Treatment Options '' , Urology Of Nursing,26 ( 3 ) , Pp.222-224.
- Ibadin, M. O. , ( 2006 ) `` Survey Of Childhood Enuresis In Ehor Community, Nigeria '' , Saudi Journal Of Kidney Disease And Transplantation, 17 ( 2 ) , Pp.177-182.
- Joseph Barone, Cristopher, ( 2009 ) `` Nocturnal Enuresis And Overweight Are Associated With Obstructive Sleep Apnea '' , Pediatrics, 124 ( 1 ) , Pp. 53-59.
- Joseph Barone, Andrew, ( 2006 ) `` Breast Feeding During Infancy May Protect Against Bedwetting During Childhood '' , Pediatrics, 118 ( 1 ) , Pp. 254-259.
- Joseph, L, Mathew. , ( 2010 ) `` Evidence Based Management Of Nocturnal Enuresis ; An Overview Of Systematic Reviews '' , Indian Journal Of Pediatrics,47, Pp.777-779.
- Kamperis, K. , ( 2008 ) `` Combination Of Enuresis Alarm And Desmopressin: Second Line Treatment Of Nocturnal Enuresis '' , Journal Of Urology,179 ( 3 ) , Pp.1128-1131.
- Kwak, K.W. , Park, K.H. , ( 2008 ) `` Clinical Incompatibility Of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Between Questionnaire And Bladder Diary In Children With Nocturnal Enuresis '' , Journal Of Urology, 180, Pp. 1085-1090.
- Lottman, H.B. , Alova, I. , ( 2007 ) `` Primary Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis In Children And Adolescents '' , International Journal Of Clinical Practice, 155, Pp.8-16.
- Mandy Vogt, Thomas. , ( 2010 ) `` Evaluation Of Different Modes Of Combined Therapy In Children With Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis '' , British Journal Of Urology International, 105 ( 10 ) , Pp.1456-1459.
- Mitsuru Kajiwara Et Al. , ( 2006 ) `` Nocturnal Enuresis And Hyperactive Bladder In Children: An Epidemiologic Survey '' , International Journal Of Urology,13 ( 1 ) , Pp. 36-41.
- Menelik Desta, Bruno Huggler. , ( 2007 ) '' Socio Demographic And Psychopathologic Correlates Of Enuresis In Urban Ethiopian Children '' , Acta Pediatrics,96 ( 4 ) , Pp. 556-560.
- Muhammed, R.Safarinejad. , ( 2007 ) `` Prevalence Of Nocturnal Enuresis, Risk Factors, Associated Familial Factors And Urinary Pathology Among School Children In Iran '' , Journal Of Pediatric Urology,3 ( 60 ) , Pp.443-452.
- Oge, O. , Kocak, I. ( 2001 ) `` Enuresis: Point Prevalence And Associated Factors ren Among Turkish Child '' . Turkish Journal Of Pediatrics,43 ( 1 ) , Pp.38-43.
- Ozgur, B, C. , Ozgur, S. , Dogan, V. , Orun, U, A. , ( 2009 ) `` The Efficacy Of An Enuresis Alarm In Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis '' , Singapore Medical Journal,50 ( 9 ) , Pp.879-880.
- Ozkan, C. , Durukan, E. , Iseri, E. , Gurocak, S. , ( 2010 ) `` Prevalence And Risk Factors Of Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis In Turkish Children '' , Indian Journal Of Urology,26 ( 2 ) , Pp.200-205.
- Paula, Van, Dommelen. , ( 2009 ) '' The Short And Long Term Effects Of Simple Behavioural Interventions For Nocturnal Enuresis In Young Children: A Randomized Controlled Trial '' , Journal Of Pediatrics, 154 ( 5 ) , Pp.22-29.
- Rodrigo, F, Pereira. , ( 2010 ) `` Behavioral Alarm Treatment For Nocturnal Enuresis '' , International Brazilian Journal Of Urology,36, Pp.332-338.
- Tuncel, A. , Mavituna, I. ( 2008 ) `` Long Term Follow Up Of Enuretic Alarm Treatment In Nocturnal Enuresis '' , Norse Journal Of Urology And Nephrology, 42 ( 5 ) , Pp.449-454.
- Valsamma, Eapen. , Mabrouk. , ( 2003 ) `` Prevalence And Correlates Of Nocturnal Enuresis In The United Arab Emirates '' , Saudi Medical Journal, 2003, 24 ( 1 ) , Pp.49- 51.
- Van, Londenet Al. , ( 1993 ) '' Nocturnal Enuresis And Alarms: Treatment Of Choice '' , Behavioral Research And Therapy, 31 ( 6 ) , Pp.613-615.
- Van Hoecke, Et Al. , ( 2007 ) `` Early Detection Of Psychological Problems In A Population Of Children With Nocturnal Enuresis '' , Journal Of Urology,178, Pp. 2611-2615.
- Van, Hoche, Et Al. , ( 2008 ) `` Bettering The Cure Rate Of Enuresis Alarm Treatment For Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis By Increasing Bladder Capacity: A Randomized Controlled Trial In Children '' , Journal Of Urology,179, Pp. 1122-1123.
Haven’t found the relevant content? Hire a subject expert to help you with Contributing Factors Of Nocturnal Enuresis Health And Social Care Essay
$35.80 for a 2-page paper