To get credit for the collaboration activity, Betrayal 01, 02, 04, 05, and 06:
A. ) Submit this attachment in A Collaboration Process. Then copy and paste the below information in the student comment area of A Collaboration Product and Betrayal 01, 04, and 05:
- Date you attended the session.
- At least 3 sentences explaining how Shakespeare’s story about Julius Caesar is different than what really (historically) happened in Caesar’s life.
- Give examples of the three persuasive techniques from either Antony’s or Brutus’s speech. logos, pathos, and ethos)
- Give an example of one traitor and one patriot with supporting examples from the play.
- At least 3 sentences explaining what you did in the session so that someone who did not attend would have an understanding of it.
- At least 3 sentences evaluating how well your group worked together to accomplish your task.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Betrayal: Rhetoric and Ethos Julius Caesar
just from $13,9 / page
B. ) Submit this in Betrayal 02: 1. Complete the Lesson 2 Quiz. For the essay questions, you may respond, “I attended the Betrayal Live Lesson on _ (date).
C. ) Schedule Betrayal 6 DBA as we still need to complete that on the phone. If you are an honors student, complete the honors assignment before the dba.
D. ) If you are an honors student, complete lesson 8. Lesson 8 Assignment
- Choose which character from "The Lay of the Were-Wolf" you would like to defend.
- Analyze the story to find examples of logos, pathos, and ethos that support your character’s innocence.
- Determine how to present your examples in a persuasive argument.
- Write a three-paragraph "closing argument" for the trial that will persuade the jury that your character is not a monster. a. ) Paragraph #1 – logos b. ) Paragraph #2 – pathos c. ) Paragraph #3 - ethos Julius Caesar
Recordings: a read-along for each act. Enjoy!
Act I, Scenes i, ii, iii https://sas. elluminate. com/site/external/jwsdetect/playback. jnlp? psid=2012-01-23. 1812. M. 18C7F05BEF4B1A91008CFEA56749A1. vcr&sid=679
Act II, Scenes i, ii, iii, iv https://sas. elluminate. com/site/external/jwsdetect/playback. jnlp? psid=2012-02-03. 107. M. 18C7F05BEF4B1A91008CFEA56749A1. vcr&sid=679
Act III, Scenes i, ii, iii https://sas. elluminate. com/p. jnlp? psid=2012-02-07. 0726. M. 18C7F05BEF4B1A91008CFEA56749A1. vcr&sid=679
Acts IV & V https://sas. elluminate. com/p. jnlp? psid=2012-02-07. 0817. M. 18C7F05BEF4B1A91008CFEA56749A1. vcr&sid=679 Brutus’s Funeral Speech: http://www. youtube. com/watch? v=ab68AjRMKmA
Antony’s Funeral Speech: http://www. youtube. com/watch? v=Zd9BLib8448 Materials from Live Lesson and Play in original language: http://vimeo. com/41708712
Remember. This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper from our expert writers