Name: Rochonna Shaw Modules 1 & 2
Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility:
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar: Complete the K-W-L information below.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Driver’s Ed Module 1 and 2 Reflection Journal
just from $13,9 / page
K- What you Know List two things you know about driving.
- I know that you should always wear a seat belt
- I know that you should be cautious of your speed limit while driving.
W—What you Want to know List two things you want to know about driving.
- I would like to know the rules and regulations of driving.
- I would like to know the meaning of all the different road signs.
L—What you Learned to Identify at least two new things you learned from Module One.
- I learned that driving is a privilege.
- I learned that the majority of teen deaths are caused by vehicle collisions. Do you already have your learners permit? No If no, have you taken the 4 hour drug/alcohol certificate? No
Module 2: The Driver: Please answer the following questions:
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar. Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.
- How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3 sentences) OR If you did not have any ‘aha’ moments, answer the questions below in complete sentences using proper spelling and grammar: List three characteristics of ‘at risk’ drivers. An ‘at risk’ driver is drivers who do not wear seat belts.
- An ‘at risk’ driver is a driver who speeds or exceeds the speeding limit.
- An ‘at risk’ driver is a driver who merges when it was safer to stop.
List three characteristics of safe drivers.
- A safe driver is a driver who always wears their seat belt.
- A safe driver is a driver that scans the road to identify possible hazards ahead.
- A safe driver is a driver who uses their signal lights to a left or right turn. List three driver errors that could cause a collision.
- A driving error that could cause a collision is running the traffic lights
- A driving error that could cause a collision is driving under the influence if drugs and/or alcohol.
- A driving error that could cause a collision is driving while you are tired and sleepy.
How will this information affect you as a driver now and in the future? (2-3 sentences) This information will affect me in a positive way now and in the future. This information is providing me with the knowledge of what to do and what not to do as a driver.
Remember. This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper from our expert writers