- Allgood, S. , Bosshardt, W. , Van Der Klaauw, W. , Watts, M. (2011).
- Economics coursework and long-term behavior and experiences of college graduates in labor markets and personal finance.
- Economic Inquiry, 49(3), 771-794. Atkinson, B., Heath, A., & Chenail, R. (1991).
- Qualitative research and the legitimization of knowledge. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 17(2), 175-18. Battistelli, A., Galletta, M., Portoghese, I. (2012).
- Mindsets of commitment and motivation: interrelationships and contribution to work outcomes.
- The Journal of Psychology, 147(1), 17-48.
- Benjamin, B. O’Reilly, C. (2011).
- Becoming a Leader: Early career challenges faced by MBA graduates. Academy of management learning & education, 10(3), 452-472. Brewer, K. L., Brewer, P. D. (2012).
- Influencing variables and perceptions regarding MBA degree programs. Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, 16(4), 27-38. Brown, D. J., Cober, R. T., Kane, K., Levy, P. E., Shalhoop, J. (2006).
- Proactive personality and the successful job search: A field investigation with college graduates. Journal of Applied Psychology, 91(3), 717-726. Brown, S. D., Fischer, A., Nord, D. Solberg, V. S. (1995).
- Career Decision-Making and career Search Activities: Relative effects of career search self-efficacy and human agency.
- Journal of Counseling Psychology, 42(4), 448-455. Bruce, G. (2010).
- Exploring the value of MBA degrees: Students’ experiences in full- time, part-time, and executive MBA programs. Journal of Education for Business, 85, 38-44. Corner, J. (1991).
- In search of more complete answers to research questions: Quantitative versus qualitative research methods is there a way forward? Journal of Research, 16, 3, 718-727. Crant, J. M. (2000).
- Proactive behavior in Organizational. Journal of Management, 26, 435-462. Crede, M., & Kuncel, N. (2008).
- Study habits, skills, and attitudes: The third pillar supporting collegiate academic performance.
- Perspectives on Psychological Science, 3, 425-453. de Leeuw, E. D. (2008).
- Choosing the method of data collection. In E. D. de Leeuw, J. J. Hox, & D. A. Dillman (Eds. ), International handbook of survey methodology (pp. 113-135).
- Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum. Duffy, M. E. (1985). Designing research on the qualitative-quantitative debate. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 11, 3, 225-232.
- Eisner, S. (2010). Grave new world. Workplace skills for today’s college graduates.
- American Journal of Business Education, 24-27. Fink, A (2009). How to conduct Survey; a step by step guide. Thousand Oaks, California: SAGE. Griffin, R., MacKewn, A., Moser, E., Van Vuren, K. W. (2012).
- Learning skills and motivation: correlates to superior academic performance.
- Business Education & Accreditation 5(1). Howard, C. M., Schnusenberg, O. (2012).
- Student preparation and personality traits in the job market. Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, 16, 35-53. Kardam, B. L. & Rangnekar, S. (2012).
- Job satisfaction: Investigating the role of experience & education. Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce, 4(1), 16-22. Khan, N. S., Riaz, A., Rashid, M. (2011).
- The impact of work content, working conditions, career growth on employee motivation. Interdisciplinary Journal of contemporary research in business, 3(3), 1428-1434. Meila, K. M. (1982).
- Qualitative methodology. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 7, 4, 327-335. Meyer, J. P., Becker, T. E., & Vandenberghe, C. (2004). Employee commitment and motivation: A conceptual analysis and integrative model.
- Journal of Applied Psychology, 89, 991-1007. Putman, D. B. (2002).
- Job satisfaction and performance viewed from a two-dimensional model, The Journal of Defense Software Engineering, 26-28. Ridgell, S., & Lounsbury, J. (2004).
- Predicting academic success: general intelligence, “Big Five” personality traits, and work drive. College Student Journal, 38(4), 607-618. Rowden, R. W. (2002).
- The relationship between workplace learning and job satisfaction in US small midsize businesses, Human Resource Development Quarterly, 13(4), 407-25. Swaminathan, S., Jawahar, P.
- D. (2013). Job satisfaction as a predictor of organizational citizenship behavior: An empirical study. Global Journal of Business Research, 7(1) 71-80. Tantiverdi, H. (2008).
- “Worker’s job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Mediator variable relationship of organizational commitment factors’, The Journal of American Academy of Business, 14. Tanyel, F., Mitchell, M. A., & McAlum, H. G. (1999). The skillset for the success of new business school graduates: Do prospective employers and university faculty agree? Journal of Education for business, 35.
Order custom essay Apa Reference Examples with free plagiarism report
Cite this Page
Apa Reference Examples. (2016, Dec 16). Retrieved from https://phdessay.com/apa-reference-examples/
Run a free check or have your essay done for you