Career Objective To work in an organization, where I can effectively blend my skills as a Management. Professional coupled with my Mechanical Engineering Graduation, which will help me explore myself fully and realize my potential, with a zeal to work as a key player in a challenging & creative environment.
FINAL YEAR B. TECH (MECHANICAL) ENGINEER
|Academic qualification||Year of||%||Qualification|
|MBA, SRM University||2010-2012||89%(up to 1st yr)||Chennai|
|B. Tech, SRM University||2006-2010||79. 6%||Mechanical Engineering|
|HSC, Sri Sankara Vidyalaya||2006||66%||SSLC|
|Sri Sankara Vidyalaya||2004||71%||Mini-Project (MBA)|
- Ball and roller burnishing tool is used in CNC machining center to super finish the milling process.
- The tool and workpiece material are tungsten carbide and tool steel (T215CR12) respectively.
- The input parameters are feed, force, step-over, ball diameter, roller width, no of passes, and speed. The output parameters are surface roughness and micro Vickers hardness.
- The characteristic of the burnishing process is analyzed using ANOVA analysis.
- The output parameters are modeled and optimized using response surface methodology.
- Surface plots and Contour plots are plotted for the output parameters.
- SEM photographs are taken for the milled and burnished surfaces. Training Summary (B. Tech).
Areas covered :
- Steel Fabrications, Dispatch Department Software’s known.
- Implementation in SAP ERP (Materials Management) module.
- Operation knowledge of MS Excell, MS Access, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.
- Basics in SPSS software.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP.
- Highly Determined, self-motivated & committed towards work.
- Willingness to learn.
- Eager to take up challenging opportunities in life. Extra-curricular activities.
- Organizer for COMMUNE 2011, a national level event.
- Secured 1st place in DUMB-C at SAMS.
- Secured 1st place X-FACTOR in Millan 2010, a national level event.
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?