TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
- Jama. respected lawyer in town _____.
- Simon Finch is the main “character” actor in the plays performed by the children _____.
- Boo Radley never brings lunch to school because his family is too poor _____.
- Atticus. A big sin because they are innocent; known for their sweet song _____.
- Jacke. only comes the first day of every school year; whole family lazy _____.
- Calpurnia. Atticus’s brother; he is a doctor _____.
- Mrs. Dubose (Doo-wah)g. Dill’s Aunt _____.
- Miss Rachel. Arthur _____.
- Dilli. Sixth-grade teacher ____.
- Stephanie Crawford. The setting of the book ____.
- Mr. Radleyk. Place where gifts are exchanged ____.
- Alexandra. The narrator of the story ____.
- Young Arthur Radley. described as “looking and smelling like a peppermint drop” ____.
- Charles Harris Baker. Town gossip ____.
- Nathan Radley. Scout ____.
- For Boo, From Jem & Dilip. Nanny, the housekeeper, yells at Scout a lot ____.
- Scout. Atticus’s sister ____.
- Maycomb, Alabama in 1933r. Arrested with Cunningham gang for locking Mr. Conner in outhouse ____.
- Miss Caroline Fishers. compared to a chameleon; makes individual cakes for the kids ____.
- Miss Maudie. An ancestor who settled Finch’s Landing ____.
- Jean Louis Finch. wishes his dad would play tackle football ____.
- Walter Cunningham. Boo’s older brother ____.
- Mr. Cunninghamw. mean neighbor who sits on his/her porch; two doors down ____.
- Miss Blount. owed an “entailment” to Atticus ____.
- Radley’s Oak Treey. A note to Boo, asking him to come out, ice cream as a reward ____.
- Burris Ewell. supposedly stabbed in the thigh by his son ____.
- To Kill A Mockingbird.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
To Kill a Mockingbird Essay Questions
just from $13,9 / page
Dill WRITE ANSWERS ON YOUR OWN PAPER FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Give a good explanation of what “entailment” is. Look on page 21, two paragraphs starting with, “Atticus said professional people…”
- METAPHOR: In reading a good book or story, we are interested in what happens, but it is equally interesting to observe HOW the story is written. Miss Maudie is called a ‘chameleon. ’ Explain what a chameleon is, then how this applies to her. Look on page 42, the paragraph starting with, “Miss Maudie hated her house…”
- EVALUATION THROUGH PREDICTION: Think about the two sticks of chewing gum that were put in the knothole of the tree.
Write your answer after the question in the space below:
- Why do you think that the outer wrapper was taken off, and the tinfoil was left on?
- Why do you think that there were two pieces instead of just one?
- Why do you think that the person chose to put gum in the knot-hole instead of something else?
- COMPARISON AND CONTRAST: The Cunninghams and the Ewells represent a JUXTAPOSITION (putting two things side by side) of “two kinds of poor. ” Make lists of how they are similar and how they are different.
Remember. This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper from our expert writers