Universal Studio Singapore Owned by Gentling Group (Malaysian Conglomerate)
- Globalization - Think Global and act locally, assimilating Singapore culture while retaining the appeal for the global consumers
- Consumer-centric corporation - offers home deliveries (distribution)
- Offers Voltage lath education tour
- Perishable item
- High cost of production which may pass on to the consumers
Order custom essay Swot Analysis of USS and Vitagen with free plagiarism report
- There are not enough exciting rides to entice the thrill seekers.
- The park area is limited, unable to undergo expansion.
- Currently they have yet tap on the potential of social media and harness the power of social media marketing.
- Marketing through social media have not been done extensively and aggressively
- Their seasonal events such as Halloween Horror Nights are garnering loyal supporters, serve as a springboard for other events such as Christmas and New Year countdown party.
- Novelty wears off after a few years
- The huge price tag deters the consumers from going back for the second time.
- There are other theme park in the region that competes with US for instance, Gentling Theme park(ironically they are owned by the same company), Lagoon, Wild Wild Wet and Hong Kong Disneyland
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?