Universal Studio Singapore Owned by Gentling Group (Malaysian Conglomerate)
- Globalization - Think Global and act locally, assimilating Singapore culture while retaining the appeal for the global consumers
- Consumer-centric corporation - offers home deliveries (distribution)
- Offers Voltage lath education tour
- Perishable item
- High cost of production which may pass on to the consumers
Order custom essay Swot Analysis of USS and Vitagen with free plagiarism report
- There are not enough exciting rides to entice the thrill seekers.
- The park area is limited, unable to undergo expansion.
- Currently they have yet tap on the potential of social media and harness the power of social media marketing.
- Marketing through social media have not been done extensively and aggressively
- Their seasonal events such as Halloween Horror Nights are garnering loyal supporters, serve as a springboard for other events such as Christmas and New Year countdown party.
- Novelty wears off after a few years
- The huge price tag deters the consumers from going back for the second time.
- There are other theme park in the region that competes with US for instance, Gentling Theme park(ironically they are owned by the same company), Lagoon, Wild Wild Wet and Hong Kong Disneyland
on Swot Analysis of USS and Vitagen
Currently, VITAGEN has around 44.3% market share. Growing consumer demand for healthy diet, natural ingredients, and convenience has led to a growth for VITAGEN to come out with several beverages such VITAGEN Regular, VITAGEN Less Sugar, and VITAGEN Collagen Less Sugar to cope up with the needs of consumers.
A SWOT analysis is a tool that can provide prompts to the managers, clinical leads, nurse tutors, nurse mentors and staff involved in the analysis of what is effective and less effective in clinical systems and procedures, in preparation for a plan of some form (that could be an audit (CQC), assessments, quality checks etc.).
There are have many directly and indirectly competitors that be competitor each other with Vitagen. The directly competitors for these product is Yakult Ace, Solivite, Nutrigen plus Choline and Calpis and the indirectly competitor is Nestle Bliss.
Growing consumer demand for healthy diet, natural ingredients, and convenience has led to a growth for VITAGEN to come out with several beverages such VITAGEN Regular, VITAGEN Less Sugar, and VITAGEN Collagen Less Sugar to cope up with the needs of consumers. The market currently in an intensive competition in such consumers has many other choices.
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?