When evaluating a pitch, here is what looks for in your business model. Some of the we featured look at early-stage and even ideation, only consider large-scale models. At the core of the matter is that a pitch is a pitch, and you’ll notice that these all mention a few essential points... like how much drive and motivation you and your co-founders have to make your business work. Does your enterprise have what (and who) it takes to secure funds?
“During a pitch I expect to hear more than I see... All the fancy graphics just distract from the business; I hate PowerPoint presentations. I’m looking for a few things.
1. HOW INVOLVED ARE THE FOUNDERS? I want to know if they are involved in the day-to-day operations or are they just handing things off to the CEO?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
What Investors Look For When Evaluating Your Pitch: HRH Prince Khaled Bin Alwaleed Bin Talal
just from $13,9 / page
2. HOW MUCH RISK ARE THEY TAKING? Are they investing personally and how much?
3. HOW MUCH CAN I PERSONALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE BUSINESS? Can I do any good, in terms of besides just being an investor and injecting capital; can I help them grow and expand to other countries?
4. HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN UP AND RUNNING? I’ll need to know where they are in their business- are they in the profit stage? And does the company have debt?
5. CAN THE BUSINESS SCALE? Who is their target market? Where do they want to expand?”
Remember. This is just a sample.
You can get your custom paper from our expert writers
Cite this page
What Investors Look For When Evaluating Your Pitch: HRH Prince Khaled Bin Alwaleed Bin Talal. (2018, Oct 08). Retrieved from https://phdessay.com/what-investors-look-for-when-evaluating-your-pitch-hrh-prince-khaled-bin-alwaleed-bin-talal/