Machiavellianism is a form of social behavior that may affect a negative effect on people’s interaction as a group. A Machiavellian is someone that manipulates people to acquire his or her personal gains. The manipulation is achieved by making their subject an obedient tool. This behavior has some effect on the children involved in my organization since my organization is a public school. These are measures that I can take to reduce this menace .
- a) Early recognition of the student with garrulous acts.
- b). creation an equal platform for learning for all the children.
- c). encouraging the student to work as a group leaving behind their background.
- d) Educating the teachers and the parents on the danger of Machiavellianism. Lastly, making any child that bullies his school mate to face a punishment.
Order custom essay Machiavellianism in your organization with free plagiarism report
- Richard Romando (2007): Motivation Theory http://ezinearticles. com/? Motivation-Theory&id=410700. Retrieval date: July 17, 2008.
- Cognitive Dissonance (2007), http://changingminds.org/explanations/theories/cognitive_dissonance. htm Retrieval date: July 17, 2008
- Dave Droar (2006) Expectancy Theory of Motivation http://www. arrod. co. uk/archive/concept_vroom. php Retrieval date: July 18, 2008
- Expectant Theory of Motivation (2008): http://ivythesis. typepad. com/term_paper_topics/2008/03/expectancy-theo. html Retrieval date: July 18, 2008
- Melinda Smith, M. A (2007) Stress Management: http://www. helpguide. org/mental/stress_management_relief_coping. htm Retrieval date: July 20, 2008
Did you know that we have over 70,000 essays on 3,000 topics in our database?