How to Write an Essay 2: Introduction
Your Outline should easily your introduction without useless words.
- Argument: I will have my child educated in the US.
- Support 1: My child can learn English better.We will write a custom essay sample on How to Write an Essay 2: IntroductionOrder Now
or any similar topic only for you
- Support 2: My child can experience various languages and cultures.
- Support 3: My child can play sports.
- Thesis: Since my child Can be better educated in the US, I win send him/her to study in the US. (argument+why)
Remember this? With the above, we can now easily create a complete introduction.
I win have my child educated in the US. There are three reasons for this. First, my child can learn English better. Second, my child can experience various languages and cultures. Third, my child can play sports. Because my child can be better educated in the US, I will send him /her to study in the US.
As you see, I only added one sentence to it. It is underlined. Isn’t this simple?